In my other blog which I run jointly with David Evans of Koan Solutions we explore what it is to be a versatilist and some of the attributes such people need to have or acquire. Following on from a previous post on the Top 10 Success Secrets of Software Architects here are five more “softer” attributes that software architects might find useful, all link to our versatilist blog.
- Software architecture is not so much about what you create as what you want to change. See What do we do for a living?
- In creating solutions, of any kind, making the right connections is all important. See Making the right connections.
- Innovation comes when there’s an intersection between the arts and the sciences. See And one more thing…
- Whatever you are working on right now…choose at least three other ways to perceive it. See Perceptual positions.
- Sometimes a reference point just encourages us to keep our worldview, our biases, our grudges and our affections. try losing your reference point. See Losing your reference points.
One thought on “Software Zen and the Art of Versatilism”
All tips really nice.
London web design